Sunday, June 15, 2008

Thank you, Sherry!




I had to add this picture of my 4yr old son trying to show me how to pose...and making fun of me at the same time:D

Thank you so much, Sherry, for the wonderful package! I felt like a little kid on Christmas morning when the mail arrived!!!!!
Sherry sent an adorable and wonderfully made apron along with a matching straw hat, a matching straw purse, a kitchen towel, a pack of napkins and plates, and a wonderful letter. Her letter sounded just like my family in the summer time. She posted a couple of great pictures of everything here.
It's funny because I have really been wanting to try this style of apron out. So, I wore it all day, and I LOVE it! I can't wait to try to make one on my own!!!
Thanks!
Justine

5 comments:

  1. That apron looks even cuter on! Your son is adorable, what a ham :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lucky lady. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son is adorable! I bet he makes you crack up all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that apron is ever so adorable. wow - you scored. and your son is a doll, too. what a lucky girl you are!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!