Friday, June 13, 2008

Thank You Justine!

On our way out of the house--I thought to check the mail and found a package from Justine. I just had to go back in and say thank you before heading out to the lake for the weekend. I promise to post pictures on my return. The apron is exactly what I was hoping for and so well made! I especially love that I can tie it in front and it fits like a dream. Justine also included red and blue napkins and recipes for Apple Crumb pie and crust (how she knew I needed a pie crust recipe, I don't know!). Her hand written note was also a treat--thank you for sharing! Okay, off to the lake now. I will post pictures soon. Thank You Justine!!!

For now, Justine posted a picture on her blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!