Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Look, Again, at What YARNIGRAS Sent Me!




The other day I came home to Christmas in May! I opened Yarnigras' fabulous Independence Day Swap Apron, pictured here! I opened one of my fabric swaps, to be oooohed over in a bit. I opened my Summer Apron Swap package, too, all arriving in one day! Isn't that funny? I "hiked" my darling denim and hot pink gingham apron up a bit on my new "girl". I realized she needs a shirt for these photo ops! Well, come to think of it, it is HOT in Atlanta in the summer, so maybe I will wear it just like that! THANK you, Val, aka Yarnigras, for the fabulous FOUR recipes! My hubby thanks you. I wasn't expecting great recipes. Thank you, too, for going for the darling HOT pink with embroidered ladybugs. I love hot pink so much more than red, truth be told. How did you know? I don't even decorate with any red at Christmas! Am I bad? So, you knew me more than you even knew you knew! The sparkley beads are fun, and I'll pass them around. The watermelon plates and napkins are just SO perfect for the holiday of summer and sparklers and booms in the night sky. I'm honored to be on the receiving end of all of your fun stuff. Thank you! QuirkyKim

7 comments:

  1. yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
    I am SO glad you liked it all! When you said you liked pink and I saw that hot pink gingham with the bugs I knew I HAD to have it. I bought enough for a full apron but it was just TOO much....super busy. That is one reason I went with the jeans half apron ...that and the picnic theme....
    have a HAPPY summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Aren't you the lucky lady! And, check out those goodies. I'm thinkin' if you wear that apron hiked up like that in front of your hubby...there'll be a hot time in the ol' town tonight, and Atlanta will be burnin' once again! ;)
    Good job Val, it's a cute apron. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sew fun and look at all the fun goodies you got!! Lucky girl..

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great surprise package! lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This apron is so different--I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the melons! clever and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Val does the best spoiling! I love this jean apron.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!