Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Done & Done!

Mom & I Sewed together on Sunday,
Using the same pattern
&
this.. is
what She created!

Her partner wanted a Cutie Pie
Baking apron:)
I think it turned out just
Darling!!
&
Here is what I did;)
My partner wanted a Valentine apron
& of course...
I couldn't create an Apron without throwing in some
Polka Dots!
I really MUST start buying enough
fabric to make myself an apron
along with my partners!
I have a Very hard time
parting with each & every One!
**Tuck-ins are a Surprise;)

8 comments:

  1. The apron Mary made is gorgeous!!! So nice to put a face with a name. Always adore your aprons, Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes--they are both so lovely! you two make a great team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning as all I can say!! Both are on my wish list!!!!!!!!

    Very nice indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are soooo fabulous!!!! Wow! I would be happy to receive either one of them. Great job ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those! I lurve the fabric that your mom chose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun that you can sew along with your mom. Nice job on the aprons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. whats the pattern number....so cute! Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!