Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's here, I am sure of it!!!!

Yeah!!!, I new if I wished hard enough, my package would come!!! Stephanie Jenkins you out did your self for me, and I am very thankful you were my swap partner!!

I got my very favorite candies...those hot infamous RED HOTS!!!! Yummy! Two very nice hot pads using 16 different prints that were color coordinated!! WOW! Love them !!!

Stephanie found a very nice heart shaped zippered nail care kit! Something I can use...violinists are suppose to have very short nails!!!! Thanks very much.

Next Stephanie wrapped a LOVE table decoration that says it all!!!!!!

Finally there was this beautiful apron, in my favorite color, RED!!! Did everyone know that was my favorite color?? Well, Stephanie figured it out, and made me the happiest apron swapper alive today!!!!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you really enjoyed the swaps. Me too. This was so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!