Monday, June 25, 2012

It’s here!

I received my beautiful apron and swap goodies from Tammy..I hope she has received mine by now..

First, a stunning ruffly apron

Ruffled swap apron2

Sorry for the funky picture, hubby took it with my phone camera that he isn’t very good at using..pretty hard  to take a picture of myself, and I would have had my hair and makeup been done, but alas one of those days I just languished and was lazy..

And some awesome goodies, Tammy really gave thought to what I liked!

Swap stuff2

A lovely card, thank you..and a cute little sign that says “The Rooster May Crow, But the Hen Delivers the Goods’  Perfect!  Also, a spoon rest with a rooster on it.  I have never had a spoon rest before, honest I have been wanting to get one..so perfect, Tammy you were reading my mind!   Also some Roostery cocktail napkins and recipe cards…

All are so appreciated..I am so glad that Shawnee partnered us and hope you are happy with the package I sent to you!

2 comments:

  1. Your apron reminds me of summer lemonade bright and sweet and the goodies are truly wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great package you have received!! Love the colors of the apron!! Barb you are one very special Lady!! Just like the rest of my swapping sisters!!

    Hugs to you!!...jenny

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!