Saturday, January 29, 2011

Flirty Apron Swap Fillers

Good Saturday morning to you all!
I am so excited about this beautiful day. It means Spring is on it's way here in the South. YAY!!!
I just wanted to share a little sneak peak of the fillers for my apron swap partner.  Of course I want to keep the apron and some other treats a secret for now but here is a little teaser.
I am enjoying seeing all the pretty aprons and fillers that everyone else is putting together.  You girls are awesome and so creative.
Have a Blessed Weekend!!!
Love the Cookie Girl

9 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the little chicken timer! Where did you find the cute measuring spoons? I'm loving the ideas people come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love caramel!! Yummy Yummy!!! I got a set of those spoons in a past swap!! They are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I found the spoons at a local shop in my town. They are by Kate Aspen. I make the caramel sauce myself and sell it locally. I hope my swap partner likes it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo cute! I love Kate Aspen! Your partner will LOVE it! And caramel sauce? Oh my yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH man all of those things look just perfect! I really want those heart measuring spoons! SO SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can just send this all to me now. Chickens are my favorite, so is red, so is red polka dots, so are hearts and well....the caramel is just too yummy! I want it all!!!
    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. all these wonderful packages--we are such lucky swappers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your swap partner posts a pic. of the full apron...because I really want to swee it ALL!! It's looks very sweet....and your tuck-ins...well whoever gets your parcel will be feeling spoiled for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy! I love caramel. I mean I LOVE caramel especially home made. Your swap partner will be happy with all your cute tuck ins.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!