Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sneaky Peeky!



Okay, while I am totally finished, and have my apron and incredibly cute (if I must say so myself!!!) tuck-ins all boxed and ready to go in a cute little cupcake box, I just wanted to show a little peek of the apron I made for my apron sister! It is cute valentine fabric with vintage lace on the "flounce" and cranberry ric-rack! (I also did the top and the pocket this way...I couldn't help it, I loved the lace I found!!!) I had SO much fun putting this together!!!

11 comments:

  1. Oooh gorgeous sneak peek! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, So cute and feminine!!I just love the heart fabric you found!! Great job!! So much love out there in Apron Swap Land!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! The lace is beautiful and the ric-rack is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. The lace is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My oh my....more beautiful creations. i am awe-struck by these darling fabric choices and beautiful final products that you all have turned out. I only hope that I can make something even half as lovely! You ladies are very talented and I would be happy to have any one of the aprons i have seen here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great way to share a piece of your apron--great fabric, trims and snapshot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sneaky peaky and want to see more. this looks beautiful. Love the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picture. Cranberry is one of my favorite colors. Can't wait to see the full apron. I'm sure your swap partner will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!