Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My apron is finished!



My Cutie Pie Apron is all done---I chose the yellow button--what do you think???
When I received my partner information she listed a few things that she loved. the 1st thing reminded me of somethings I bought many years ago but had not seen in forever---so after some searching and a trip to the attic Whala (another tuck-in) I went to my local antique shop in search of the 2nd item on her list and Lucky Me there it was all red and sparklie and 50% off (I am lovin' this swap). Finally the 3rd item was easy as pie--Hershey Kisses! I will be mailing your package soon--hope you love all your Cutie Pie Goodies!

8 comments:

  1. What a totally darling apron! Love the fabric and love the pattern! Great job! You've got one lucky partner for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!! You have made a great apron!! Sounds like you are right on track!! Doesn't it feel good to have the apron finished!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The apron is just the cutest!!! I love the fabric, perfect for Valentine's Day! Your partner will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!! I am really curious to know what your tucks in are though!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling♥ Fabric and Apron!!

    The surprise tuck-ins are killin me;) I wanna see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those Chickens and the colors, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! i hope it's for me!!! I like chickens and Hershey kisses tooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the little chicks and bright colors.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!