Wednesday, January 12, 2011

REGISTRATIONS OPEN - Be My Cutie Pie Flirty Apron Swap

Yeah, it's that time again -- I get to announce our next Flirty Apron Swap! I cannot BELIEVE that this will be the 14th swap I've hosted here!!!

In trying to decide on this month's theme, something new and different yet still familiar, I found out that, while February is host to several "chocolate" days, the month of February is also National Pie Month. Sounds good to me! Pies and Valentines, what could be a "sweeter" combination (hah!)?


fas14 badge

Deadline to Register: January 15

NEW FAS Swappers Mail to Shawnee before: January 29

All Others Mail After: January 31

Mail Before: February 5


Create a handmade "Be My Cutie Pie" apron – a special February apron that has something on it related to Pie Baking, Valentines, or Vintage Love. In addition, you will include three tuck-ins: one kitchen/baking item, one Valentines item, and one cute vintage (or repro vintage) item.


All items must be handcrafted, new from the store, or thrifted (but only if they are in “better than new” condition). Plan on spending a minimum of $15 on tuck-ins in addition to your apron and postage (boxes MUST be sent 2-day priority w/tracking). Then, make this a special box – gift wrapping, bows, the whole nine yards!


Include a note identifying yourself with your email and blog address so your partner can contact you with her grateful thanks.

SORRY - REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED

Be sure to register early (brand new swappers must have an active blog or facebook). I've been known to offer a prize to those who not only register early but share it with their friends. LEAVE ME A COMMENT below when you register. LEAVE ANOTHER COMMENT when you invite a buddy, facebook, tweet, or blog about this swap!

PS - Grab the swap badge, too -- I like to randomly check for badges, too, for possible prizes!

fas14 badge
Here's the code you can copy and paste for this little badge:

so get out there spread the word and let's have some fun!!

38 comments:

  1. Just registerd - let the love and fun begin!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanj you nadine for letting me know my html is wrong. Fix as soon as I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm registered! (You're welcome, Shawnee)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just registered! Can't wait to get my partner's info so I can get started!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just added the button and blogged about the swap! How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also added the button and blogged the swap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shawnee, just registered, can't wait..added the button to my blog..

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Posted on my blog at
    http://dogmomdiva.blogspot.com/2011/01/be-my-cutie-pie-flirty-apron-swap.html

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. And I just registered too! I can't wait also! It's going on my FB too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am very excited about this swap, cause guess what every one!!!...I made a very cute gift to be used as a giveaway!!!! Really wanted to keep it when it was finished, and offered to send it to Shawnee, but she said she might keep it too!! We are having way too much fun with this!!
    Talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that sounds like so much fun. Unfortunately, I have to sit this one out (my husband is anticipating a temporary lay-off so hobbies will be on hold for a bit :( I can't wait to see what all of you ladies make though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I registered. I added the button to my blog and plan to write a blog about it now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your button is on the side of my blog as well as in my blog post about this swap.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just blogged about the swap at

    http://thehandmadeandnaturallife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just registered can't wait to start sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Posted your button(how cute)on my blog. Will register before the 15th. Want to make sure I can get to the fabric store before I commit :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm in :-) Let's have a Happy Swapping New Year everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Posted about the swap on my blog and added the badge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I also posted a link on Facebook about the swap.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I posted the link on a couple of the crafty sewing meet up groups I'm in. Hope those people respond!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I invited my quilting pal Cathy. I hope she signs up as this is so much fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I posted the Badge on Facebook and On my jennifer's creations blog found at: www.jen-saia.blogspot.com
    Check me out over there!!

    I joined curves today, and used muscles I never new I had!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just registered! This is my second flirty apron swap. Yay!
    Can't wait to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just registered this morning! My very first swap....I am so excited about the whole thing! Can't wait to go fabric shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am registered and already posted the badge to my blog--

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!