Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Aloha! It's Here!

A Ginormous Thank You to Donna aka 'tealovinglady'...
I hit the P.O. after swim class with my grandbabies today & was delighted to find a "you've gotta package'' note in my P.O. Box..... Oh could it be? YES! my Apron! wahoooo!



I was so excited when I got home,,,to take pics but no one was around to take a photo of me wearing my apron so I had to give the honors to "Lucy" my 'double'....lol!
I am going to head right over to my blog next & post lots of pics of all the goodies that Donna tucked in for me....
Donna,,,Thank you so very much! I Luv It!
Aloha & Happy Day! (sneak over to my blog to see more pics) :>)


(p.s....Donna, I can not read the spelling of your street name...can you email it to me? Thanx)

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty, heading over to you Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's http://katmom4.blogspot.com

    or you can click on my name in the column (w/all the other swappers names...) and then in my profile it should show my katmom-blogspot to which you can click on to take you there.

    this has been a fun swap... I am still grining!
    >^..^<

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!