Saturday, July 30, 2011

Thank you Mary Lea!

Here's some pics of my fabulous apron and tuck ins!  Soooooo happy!!!

The first thing I saw when I opened the package was this awesome little flip flop case!  EEEEEEEkkkkkk...so cute!!!  Right away it brought a smile to my face!


And what was inside...but an awesome little mani-pedi kit!  Where is this going...straight to the glamper!


And a little something for a summer party...awesome flamingo napkins and invitations...and adorable pineapple straws.....perrrrrrfecttttt for my pina coladas!  I'll be using those straws this week!


And more awesome kitchen items...and where are they going...straight to the glamper!  My theme in the kitchen is red, yellow and turquoise...so everything here is perfect!  I love this little polka dot food tent...and the wooden spoons, corn holders and basting brush!  Again...perfect!!!


And here's the total package...with the piece de'resistance!  An adorable reversible flamingo apron!  I love flamingos...and of course have a pair for my vintage glamper!  Can't wait to use this all this week while I'm Glampin'!!


Thanks so much Mary Lea!!!  I love it all...you did perfect!!! 

9 comments:

  1. Great package!!! Absolutely love the tuckins!!! And I love the style of the apron!! Is that ric rac around the edge? Very nice job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous little package! Love that apron, she did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas in July ?
    Love that little flip flop kit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep...cutsie pink rick rack! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackpot! What a lovely apron and package.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey Sally, I'll be right over for a pina colada & trailer trash spa! lol!
    At 'Girl Camp' we parked our little fanny's out by the patio table, each of us with a bucket, scented epsom salts, and a mini pedi kit & colored glittered toe nail polish! it don't get no better than that when you are Glamping! lol!
    Happy trails!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sally, what a wonderful apron and fun tuck ins! we need pictures of you glamping with the tuck ins please!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gracie...that sounds like tons of fun!!! Barb...I'm headed out glampin' for a week tomorrow..pics to follow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!