Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Thank You & Aloha!

I got my package from my wonderful swap partner Sally at Glamping Cowgirl!  What a wonderful apron and goodies she sent to me..here are a few pictures..

Even the box was festive!

IMG_6391

I couldn’t wait to dig in..

IMG_6393

A very sweet note from Sally to me..

IMG_6395

Oh goodness gracious!

IMG_6396,

There was a cute pitcher and glasses to match, cutie patootie dish towels that are really too nice to get dirty, so they are on display on a rack!  Also, some umbrella style straws, paper napkins and matching plates, a cute tissue box that is in my lighthouse decorated bathroom (Sally, those are Michigan lighthouses that I love), along with a Mary Englebreit pen and matching journal!  Finally there were two lei’s and a wonderful reversible apron!

IMG_6398

IMG_6400

IMG_6406

Sally, thank you so very much, you did good, girl!  And I love it all!

Barb B.

5 comments:

  1. KaWaBuNgA! Sally makes the cutest aprons...you are 'sew' lucky!
    Sally is a talented apronista as well as a 'Glampanista' maven! :>)
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous package! That apron is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific apron. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in the process of moving and could not join in this swap and boy am I sorry. I have loved all of the aprons and tuck ins. This package is awesome. Hurry and let's start the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barb...I'm glad you liked it! I haven't done a swap in a long time and I had a blast shopping and sewing for this! :o) Aloha! Can't wait to see what the next one will be!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!