Friday, July 8, 2011

Aloha!

Aloha fellow apron lovers!

Well, my swap partner's apron is complete.  She made it very easy for me, along with Shawnee's stress-free instructions.  And let's face it, these days I have a lot of time on my hands for apron lovin'.  :-O

Unless the tide sweeps in and brings forth a new print (sew many to choose from)... here's a peek at the Aloha print I've selected.

Now to the Tuckins, before I get out my Ukulele, while sippin' on my Mai Tai!  

Happy Apron Making!
Aloha!

7 comments:

  1. Get the Franky Avalon outta here!!!!
    Are you serious??? I haven't even picked out my fabric or pattern yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...I actually finished up mine too...leaving for abroad Sun. night so hubby will mail for me! If I get time tonite I'll post a little sneak-peak!
    PS. Mai Tai....love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you headed Mary Lea? Hope you have fun!!! And Regena, my apron is completed too!!! I can't post pictures because my partner knows I am sewing for them!!! I will post pics after I confirm my partner has received it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regena....Mine is done too!....not! I have the fabric...that's all, now do you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel better and now I am impatient waiting for my fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well...I am actually heading for England with daughter #2 for 2 weeks! When I am back I will post on my blog...as we are going on a gypsy caravan trip! Yup...horse-pulled caravan! Leaving in the am!!We are very excited...so Hubby will mail my parcel...happy sewing to y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And...I didn't have time to post the sneak-peak...so...you'll have to wait to see what I made!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!