Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm squealing with delight ...

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Madelyn for my gorgeous package!!!
When she posted about her fabric on the blog, I fell in love with it. It's on my list of fabrics to buy ..... I think it gets an A+ on the cute scale. So when I took delivery of it from the post lady, and saw Madelyn's name as the sender, I squealed ..... my son actually came to check I was ok!!!!
Is that not the cutest apron ever .... I adore the fabric:-D As you can see, she made me a matching oven glove, hot pad, and set of coasters - my family have been warned, that they're decorative!!! No sticky barbeque sauce for these lovelies.

She also spoilt me with 2 lovely dishtowels she embroidered for me ..... also for decorative purposes family!!! A candle, hand sanitizer, nail file, and the sweetest little tape measure, all rolled up in its own little tin ..... perfect for the road trip we set off on today:-D
The pack of picnic recipes will be put to good use .... I love all things recipes:-D
Thank you so much again Madelyn for spoiling me, and bringing a BIG smile to my day.

9 comments:

  1. Awesome! Such an adorable apron, and you wear it well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madelyn ROCKS! I love the apron, the fabric is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Madelyn apron....Love it!
    You look so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerry, the apron looks great on you and I'm glad you like the package. I had fun making it.

    You gals are making me blush, thanks for the sweet comments.

    Happy swapping!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Madelyn did a great job! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! That fabric is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great package!!!I am so excited to receive my apron!!!! Wondering who has made my apron, and just wondering!!!!!!!!!!...OK I can wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd squeal too. What a neat apron and tuck ins. Love the towels.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Madelyn...you rock sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!