Thursday, December 13, 2012

I saw " IT "the momment we turned on to our street!!

I took my neighbor karen out to lunch for her Birthday today, and when we got back, there was a package on my front porch!! Yeah!!! It is my Secret Santa Swap Package from my Secret Santa...Cynthia Matzat!! Her back went out on her last week, so let's all send her well wishes to feel better!!!





Now we are all expecting aprons right?!!, especially when the suggestion is put out there by Shawnee, telling us to choose a Christmas word, and make or buy gifts to match the letters, like A would be perfect for Apron!!!!!!!  Well let me tell you, A can also be for Assorted Coffees to warm you on the inside...( I go nowhere without my coffee!)




 A, can also be for A "Berry" pretty ornament for my tree!! ( Something I need New every year!!)

Cynthia sent me some very warm Christmas Socks!! Oh so warm!!  A Novel to get me in the Christmas Spirit!! By Debbie Macomber,  "1225 Christmas Tree Lane" I plan to sit down tonight and READ!!
 And last but not least... T for a Terrific Tote, handmade, very creative and something I will treasure for a very long time!!

Thank-you ever so much my friend!

I wish you and your family, all the best the Season has to offer!!

Thank you Shawnee for Hosting yet another terrific swap!

Looking forward to the next one!!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice package and the tote is wonderful! Merry Christmas and praying her back heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!