Saturday, December 8, 2012

Thank you Grace


Kimberly shared this:

I did receive my Santa Package from Grace Brown. I LOVE everything. Let button up and take a ride on the tour. Receive a Button it up book. Choc cover cherries, Earl Gray Tea with a travel mug. yeah buddy! A Fresh baked cookie candle, Bead and button garland for my tree. Snowflake earrings. Santa cross stitch ornament to make (after Christmas. There is a Beautiful braided hot mat. Also, whoooo hooo, an Apron with pink and red roses and holly berries are on the fabric. I will try to get pic up. Be patient with me I am slowly learning how to blog. Having some issues, but I am learning. THANK YOU for EVERYTHING> Thank you for having me in this WONDERFUL SWAP.

3 comments:

  1. Great package Grace!! Kimberly is very lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawnee thank you for posting the picture. Bad news, ugg, the jack russels found the chocolate cover cherries. Good news is they left me one. I must say the Santa Swap packages I have seen are beautiful!!! Amazing talent.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!