Sunday, December 9, 2012

SANTA ....

This was the word I chose .....
It's been 3 weeks now, and my trusty delivery confirmation slip, says that my partner has received her swap package, so I thought I'd share with you what I sent her :-)

S - Christmas Socks
A - Advent Calendar (I filled each little box, with crafty bits and bobs)
N - Christmas Napkins and Christmas Nail Files
T - Tasty Assorted Sachets of Hot Chocolate and some Christmas Tissues
A - Assorted Rolls of Ribbon and an Apron that I made.
Her ornaments were the letters I made that spelled out SANTA, and I included a craft magazine for some reading fun.
Here is a closer peek at the Advent Calendar I made her ...
I made it using 24 matchboxes, that are glued together in sets of 3 and decorated. The idea isn't mine - I found a picture of one a lady had made on the internet, and worked out how to put it together from there.

Thank you Shawnee for hosting another fun swap !!!
Wishing y'all a very Merry, Bright and Blessed Christmas.

6 comments:

  1. Kerry,
    This is so cute! These are fabulous swap goodies. Your partner is very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever...the matchbox advent calendar! You did a great job decorating it!
    I've never done a swap because I never seem to have the time, but I'm hoping to have time next year :)! Looks like so much fun

    Happy Holidays,
    Laura and Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable idea, how blessed she is to have such a great swap partner! Loved the package you sent her!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!