Saturday, December 8, 2012

My Apron Is On It's Way To You Secret Swap Partner!

So this time around I had some bad luck as I previously posted.  My swap package basically got stolen on the way to the post office.  Well I wanted to let you all know that my 2nd package is on it's way to my secret swap partner.  

So I finally figured out what I wanted to do the second time around and whipped up another cute apron if I do say so myself!  I went back to the store and purchased some more appropriate gifts and then did the whole boxing and wrapping everything up again.  This time I went straight to the post office without making any stops and got it mailed off again.

So sorry swap partner!  I really didn't forget you I just got a little bit off track and had to start over again.  The post office assures me that you will receive your gift no later than Saturday.  So happy swapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!