Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thank you Tammy!

I haven't had a chance to take a picture of my wonderful package yet. My 3 yo helped unwrap it and asked if she could hang the cutest little reindeer ornament on the tree. It's the only ornament hanging right now LOL

If you scroll down, Tammy posted a picture of her daughter wearing the awesome apron she sent. I totally ♥♥♥♥ it! She also sent some awesome grinchy fabric that I might just turn into something special very soon. My "part time" seasonal job is currently full time ...so not a lot of time for me to do fun things. But I really want to turn the fat quarters she sent in to a purse or something!

thank you soooo very much!

1 comment:

  1. Micki, I am so glad you like it!
    And I want to see what you make with the fabric too!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!