Wednesday, February 17, 2010

An apron!!



You know when you have done to many swaps when you post about them on different blogs!! I saw this apron on the blog earlier when Cyndi was talking about it and posted. I instantly knew it was mine! It's red, one of the best colors in the world, and useful. I was so happy. It also came with white gloves, earrings, recipes that I can use and will be so fun to try, and such a cute flower on the Martini glass and on the apron. It is just so cute. Thanks again, Cyndi.

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful and I love the polka dots!!

    Blessings,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey what a neat way to dress up a glass! You know I live down the street from Disney World. I should send you some mouse ears. I'm just teasing Cyndi, you know I love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's why I sent the white gloves, Kat!!! All my quilting friends said it reminded them of Minnie Mouse!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!