Saturday, February 6, 2010

IT'LL BE ON ITS WAY TODAY.....

I just need to pop it all in a box and take a drive to the post office...............and it'll be on its way to my partner:->
I loved making this apron...............I was so excited when I found this fabric...........it just said "cocktails" to me.
The martini glass gave me the chance to try some thing I'd wanted to for a LONG time - glass etching. It was sooo much fun - if you've never tried it, I can highly reccomend giving it a try.

I really hope my partner like the apron and goodies - I sure enjoyed making it for her:-)

8 comments:

  1. Ooohhhh...this is gorgeous and I LOVE the glass! Great job!

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you're so right about the fabric. Cute! The etching doesn't quite show in the picture but I know your partner will be thrilled!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pattern and the fabric is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks cocktail to me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Halter aprons are so fun! It's like wearing an extra dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooooh send it to me! Send it to me! Ü. Its wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the halter and great choice of fabric. You have a very lucky partner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this apron..very flirty indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!