Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lemon Drop Martini Cocktail Apron ARRIVED!!!


Ladies, try to control your envy but I have to show off what my secret swap partner, Grace B aka: Katmom sent to me! I ADORE this apron. It arrived late yesterday afternoon and I spent all evening going through the box of goodies. Grace, you've thoroughly spoiled me and I love every single fun item you included. And the apron! OH MY! It really is adorable and I'm wearing it this moment as I type. Grace truly is a talented seamstress and the details are sheer perfection.

Below is a photo of the accompanying goodies included.



THANK YOU GRACE! And thank you Shawnee for hosting. Grace, I'm trying to locate an email address for you. My thank you note will arrive snail mail but I just had to let you know it arrived safely and is very well received.

Cheers!

Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jennifer,
    so glad it arived...
    The lavender is organic & from my garden so you can use it for tea or baking or just enjoy it as it is...
    As for the bracelete, I hope it fits.
    As you can see, my card making skills are a bit remedial,,,but I had fun making it....
    I LOVE the cards you make...you are so very talented.
    Apron hugz,
    >^..^<

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!