Monday, February 1, 2010

First Swap Apron- Done!

I had to battle through a ripped finger nail, nasty cold and car troubles, but I prevailed and my apron is done! I also was able to make a matching 50s hair flower to go with the black cherry cosmopolitan cocktail apron (I don't know if such a martini exists, but it definitely captures the colors of this apron). My favorite bit is the oval pocket trimmed in pink velvet ribbon and ruffles.

I hope my partner likes it. I'm planning on making one for myself with the leftover material :)

10 comments:

  1. Too cute, love the 50's hair flower and your material!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know Shawnee loves her some cherries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Frilly and ruffley. Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has to be one of favs so far. I LOVE it! And, cherries ... need I say more?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was the one lucky enough to receive this apron and I must say that the photo doesn't do it justice. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chelsea! Thanks for visiting my blog and for leaving a comment! I just love hearing from people. Hope you come back to visit soon!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!