Friday, February 12, 2010

Look What Came In the Mail Today!!

I opened my front door today and guess what I saw there. Yes, it was a package!
I ran inside with it as hubby and kids eagerly waited to see what was inside. I opened all of the beautifully wrapped gifts and look at what Gin so generously sent.
Would you look at how perfectly this glass goes with my beautiful new apron? I love it!!

She also sent me a boquet of red heart lollipops (which were delicious by the way!) I will admit we already ate them!


And...look at this wonderful frame she sent. You know what's so perfect about it? The frame has four openings which will allow me to put in a picture of each of our kids plus the baby when she arrives! How great is that!

Here is a photo of everything together

Thank you Gin, so much. You made me a gorgeous apron in my favorite blue. I love the colors and the fabulous, flirty tulle and sequins along the bottom are sooo me. Great, roomy pockets too! You spoiled me and I love it!!
Thank you, my friend. You blessed me today!
Happy Valentine's Day.
God Bless,
Kathleen

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like it. It was fun visiting your blog and hoping the package was perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!