Sunday, February 14, 2010

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

I dont know if you can see the awesome embroidery work on this but it is a WONDERFUL martini glass with garnish! It is the perfect martini apron! Anyone that reads my blog knows i love martini parties and am actually getting ready to plan another one! Do you notice that the apron is reversable! Hot polka dots on the back side! I dont know which side I like best. The package also included a beaded glass snake that says bottoms up.How cute is that! The adorable glass you see pictured, a TON of martini card recipies(wh and I have been going over them every night Ü),a star ice cube tray,the cutest coaster ( it says if you can read this you need another drink Ü),Paper umbrellas (who doesnt love paper umbrellas!) and I am DIGGIN the card!
Thank you SO MUCH Jo! You nailed it better then I could of dreamed!!!( My oldest was running out the door so picture is blurry)




4 comments:

  1. really cute apron and you look so cute in it with glass in hand ready for your next martini party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D

    i am SO glad you liked it!!!

    It was a lot of fun making.. my first try at embroidery too lol

    ready for next swap Shawnee.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cat wants in on the action. What is her name?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha Thats actually my daughters rat dog. A pomeranian named Amida. She hates to let a camera opportunity pass. Unfortunately thats usually the view we always get.Lol

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!