Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Almost Sent.....

Went to P.O. today....

forgot my debit card in my "work" bag at home.

Geez!


Anywho...

This is the package that WILL

be Mailed Tomorrow!!


Cookie Recipe Book, Peppermint Tea, Faith Ornament, Snowflake Ornaments.



I chose the word "SNOW"
"S"tocking Stamp
G"N"ome Cookie Cutter
"O"rnament
"W"hite Cupcake Picks


My DD modeling the Apron I made...
Not a very good photo :(
The overlay on the apron
has wide pleats...
It's a really pretty pattern!

Maybe my partner will
get a better photo!?


6 comments:

  1. Adorable apron!! (and daughter modelling it!!)...and the rest of the parcel looks like fun too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh...that's a C-U-T-E apron...of course it doesn't hurt that the model is so adorable ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute apron, love the poka dots mixed with candy canes. Love the bow in the beautiful models hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank Ya'll for the Sweet Comment & Compliments:)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you swapped with so many people!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!