Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas From Down Under

An absolute wonderful Secret Santa Swap package came to me from the fabulous Camilla who writes the blog Love Dove.  I opened to find the funnest package ever AND it came all the way from Australia!  As I'm writing this, I'm sitting here sipping on cranberry pomegranate tea that Camilla included.  It's delicious!
Look at this cheery apron Camilla made.  I just love this holiday fabric.  All the snowmen and characters are very vintage-y which is just perfect for me.  Camilla did an awesome job of making and including items that she knew I would like!  This apron has already done some Christmas baking with me and it spoke up just this morning to say it would like to make some cookies today...
All of my goodies are scattered throughout the house now as I've been using them.  The word Camilla choose is CAROLS and she put the cutest tags on everything.  Such a wonderful package!
There was, (still is, making them today!) gingerbread boy cookie mix;  cookie cutters in a handmade bag made with the same sweet fabric as the apron;  a handmade dove Christmas ornament that is now hanging on our tree;  Traditional Plum Pudding;  the tea I'm sipping on right now;  a very fun Australian decorating magazine that shows Australian Christmas'; A couple of great recipe's that I will definately be trying out and that adorable Christmas Apron! 
Thank you so much, Camilla, for such a wonderful swap package. 
Merry Christmas to all!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!