Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's Christmas Time...

I did it. A day late (please forgive me. Husband out of town and a house full of sickies) but it is safely in the mail. The word that I chose was: Christmas This swap was a lot of fun.

C --- Coasters
H --- Hot Cocoas
R --- Reindeer Pennant
I --- Ickiness Remover (as my kids call it or hand sanitizer for the rest of us)
S --- Snowmen Ornaments
T --- Trivets
M --- Miscellaneous Munchies
A --- A bunch of Cinnamon Sticks
S --- Surprise Pop Can Gifts
   
I truly hope that my partner enjoys her box of goodies. I was able to incorporate a few different crafts I found on Pinterest, my new found love. It looked a little something like this. 








There are some more things inside and I apologize for the rough looking IPhone photos.  Hopefully my partner will post more. 

5 comments:

  1. Well someone's surely lucky to get all these sweet pressies!

    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Package! Lots of Fun goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those snowmen are so sweet...you did a nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! there are some awfully adorable things in that package!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun package! I love your glittery snowmen!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!