Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thank you Kerry and Shawnee!!

Oh my gosh!!! I was so surprised to find a package from someone in Texas I didn't know. She was my secret Santa. Since being diagnosed with esophageal cancer in March I haven't participated in any swaps. Sweet Shawnee and Kerry made sure I was taken care of. I received the cutest apron, some Christmas socks, magazines, a mug with goodies, an embellished towel, some homemade goodies and ornaments. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends! Many thanks to Kerry! (I tried emailing you but it came back...will try again!) I hope to be back in the swing of things soon. Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Mindy, I'm so glad the package arrived safely and that you liked it.
    Merry Christmas and best wishes for a fantastic 2012.
    Hugs
    Kerry
    kerry_james@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this.. What a great suprise!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! That's the stuff Christmas is all about! Hope your doing well, Mindy, and are on the road to recovery. Prayers coming your way.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!