Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Received my Wonderful Package

Thank you so much Connie for the wonderful package!

Connie used the word CHRISTMAS and included all kinds of fantastic goodies. A beautiful homemade basket that is perfect for my sewing room, a bag pattern, an adorable felt bird, tea, candy, photo holders, holiday napkins, a Moda charm pack - which I'm pretty sure will become our new Christmas stockings for next year - and some other little goodies. It was so fun to open and find such a great package that was made just for me.

Unfortunately I had to leave home unexpectedly and drive 12 hours to be with my dad who is very ill. The photos are on the camera that I didn't bring with me, so I'll have to post photos when I get home, but I just wanted to make sure and post that I received my package and that I love it! Thank you again Connie - it was perfect! And thank you Shawnee for hosting another fantastic swap!

Have a very Merry Christmas everyone!

~Amanda

2 comments:

  1. sulamrnaPrayers for your Dad, Amanda! I am looking forward to seeing pictures when you get back!! Sounds like you got a wonderful package.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sulamrnaPrayers for your Dad, Amanda! I am looking forward to seeing pictures when you get back!! Sounds like you got a wonderful package.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!