Monday, December 12, 2011

Secret Santa Swap Package Arrived!

Well, as I said, my Secret Santa Swap package arrived today, and I was so excited about the items I got!  I've been spoiled!  With this one, we had certain rules to follow and one was we had to buy a gift for each letter of a word pertaining to Christmas, like SNOW or SANTA, etc.  My secret partner, who by the way was Tammy Simpkins, chose the word MAGIC:  M=mug, A=apron, G=gingerbread cookie mix, I=icing and C=cocoa.  Plus, she put in a book and an ornament.  I think I'm going to have to make some of the cocoa and get started on that book.  It's exactly the kind I like to read!  Thank you so much, Tammy, for everything!  I hope you have the Merriest of Christmas's!  Mary Jo Kersen

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a great box! I wish I'd known about the swap earlier. Do it again next year, and I'll join, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the reds and plaids of your swap package catch my eye and make it look fantastic! Aren't these swaps just the best?!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!