Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Angels - Please be on ALERT

Oh sweet swappers, I have five gals who are AWOL and aren't answering my emails.  If you said that would be an angel, please be on alert.  If I don't hear from these gals, I would need to call on you to mail a package this weekend.  If you're still okay to do this, please comment or reply.  I'm stressing because I don't want anyone to go without but my family will be taking my attention soon.  And, I would rather not spend my break worrying about swappers not getting a visit from a Secret Santa.

If you haven't sent me your swap confirmation, please do it asap.  My family thanks you.  =)
-Shawnee

8 comments:

  1. Oh no, why can't everyone play nicely????

    My plan this weekend is to stay home and work on last minute gifts. I can put together something if you need me to Shawnie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you will not believe it because my package was sent late. But I really would be happy to throw another cute package together this weekend. Nothing on my plate but sewing! I love those kind of weekends! Please let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aagghh .... come on ladies, let's all play nicely!!!! Our sweet swap mama shouldn't have to be burdened with ladies not following through:-(
    Shawnee, I can put a package together this weekend and mail it out on Monday - just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in I will put something together quick this weekend if neede.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can angel a package if needed. It could go in Monday's mail if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can angel a package if needed. It could go in Monday's mail if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup...I sure can do an angel pkg too...get it in Monday's post!...let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!