Wednesday, December 14, 2011

As of right now I hate the post office

I was wondering why my partner hadn't posted all sorts of awesome things about what I sent. So I checked the tracking ... And the auto system sent me to a live person. That's never a good sign.

My package left my city some time last Friday (!) and hasn't been seen or heard from since. It hasn't made it to the destination city's sort facility. It's not out for delivery. It's just gone.

So... They can't investigate til tomorrow when it's been a full week of being MIA.

Here's hoping that the package shows up where it's supposed to! And that all the goodies are still intact.

4 comments:

  1. What a bummer this has happened to me before with an apron I made for my mom.
    I hope it is quickly found I will say a little prayer for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooo annoying!!!! Hope it's just on an extended sleigh ride, and will show up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mail is so unpredictable during the holiday season. Hope your package finds its destination very soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a shame. I do see why it would be up setting.Trish

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!