Monday, August 17, 2009

Another peek!

Here is a terrible picture of the apron I sent to my buddy! I was inspired by my favorite episode of Lucy in Paris wanting a designer dress but ending up in a gunny sack. I laugh like crazy over that episode every time!

So I combined a few patterns and designed an apron I think Lucy would of loved. With a parisan flair! My daughter forgot to get tracking though so I am having a panic attack waiting for it to get to its new owner. I hope she loves it when it gets to its new home.

4 comments:

  1. How could she not love this? You did a fabulous job.

    I love that episode, too. My favorite moment is when Lucy and Ethel are all togged out in the outfits Ricky and Fred gave them, with those looks on their faces you get when you know you're wearing a killer outfit. And then....

    well, I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pink and gray together, such a cute pattern too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! That is one of my favorite episodes! I remember a summer with a TV schedule that went something like, Green Acres, I Love Lucy, then over to Price is Right. RE-runs, but awesome none the less!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got it!!! Thank you SOOOOO much! This is my new favourite apron!!!

    I will post pictures on my blog soon! Do you have a blog?!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!