Saturday, August 8, 2009

I am giddy with joy!!!!!


Looky, looky what I got!!!!!!

My Swap partner, Valerie, went crazy - crazy I tell ya!

See that cute tin with "Snacks" on it? She filled it to overflowing with goodies!

She even 'splained how she connected everything to Lucy (or to my kitchen colors of red and white.)

Inside the lovely tin: a soft red kitchen towel

A tube of fab Maybelline lipstick in "Midnight Red" cause Lucy wore red. I am impressed with Valerie's selecting skills too cause it looks good on me, don't cha think?!

The cute journal is for "Lucy's love note to Ricky."

I now have a totally retro Coca-Cola bottle glass for my sipping pleasure.

And lots of party supplies - balloons, heart shaped notebook party favors and Valerie made!!! these darling cupcake toppers!! - cause Lucy loved a party.



You can't really see it very well but there's a little crocheted heart pin on my absolutely, positively, wonderful, fantastic rooster apron!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Valerie!!

Thank you Shawnee!!

2 comments:

  1. oh, I am so glad you liked it! I had a totally different thought in mind until you mentioned you loved roosters! And yes, that lipstick on you would make Ricky CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!