Monday, August 17, 2009

Here's a peek...



My Lucy apron is packed and ready to go in tomorrow's mail. A bit late, but....well, you don't want to hear me whine, do you. Anyhow....

Here's a little peek at what I came up with. When I thought Lucy I thought black and white TV, and I wanted my swap partner to feel like she was sitting in the Ricardo kitchen sharing gossip and coffee with Lucy and Ethel.

You can't see it in the photograph, but the lettering is done in metallic thread. I'm having fun with my new embroidery machine -- at least on the days it works!

3 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful from here! That's the perfect script!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute apron, and aren't you clever with the black and white. Very vintage!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!