Monday, August 24, 2009

My Awesome Goodies

Align Center
I was so excited to receive my package last week from Marlene. Marlene, are ya out there? YOU ARE AWESOME! (I didn't have your email address though, so I couldn't write you an immediate thank you, I hope you're checking this blog though).

First of all, I have morning sickness (we just found out...I'm about 8 1/2 weeks pregnant, and I get sick, pretty bad), so I didn't take a picture of me wearing the apron because I look pretty gross. But my mother-in-law was here over the weekend and she helped me a bunch with housework and such since I am not feeling so great, she was my lovely model.



This is an amazing apron. Definitely not something done in just an hour. WOW! Thank you for all the time you put into this. I am completely in awe of your sewing skills. (I personally hate cutting patterns, and this one looks like it would have had a ton of pattern pieces). And the fabric was super cute too.



Goodies too! Music, candy, towel, note pad, notebook, and bath fizzes. YAY!

Thanks again Marlene!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful package! She did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you liked it. The style just seemed to fit and I tried to incorporate your yellow request. I though it went nicely with the Lucy fabric. I hope you feel better soon. It's nice to see the apron again becuase in my haste to get you your box I forgot to take pictures. I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!