Monday, August 24, 2009

My Apron!

Jeannie P! What a beautiful apron you sent me! My camera battery is dead but I wanted to let you know as soon as possible that I got my apron. My kids just crought it in to me from town. I am in disbelief at the goodies. I love the extra fabric and tin but the vintage mini fiesta pitcher!?! I AM SO in shock. I just saw one at an antique store and wanted it so badly. I didnt get it though as we were on a budget and needed other things.

I just cant even tell you how much that meant to me right now. Its been a rough day.....Was there supposed to be money in the pitcher? I am sure that was meant for Shawnee for postage. I think she forgot it so I will send it to her.

I will update this post tomorrow with pictures. But I needed you to know right away you went above and beyond. Thank you so very much...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!