Saturday, August 29, 2009

Thank you !

(My new apron and our three day old Silver Wyandotte Chick, Eagle.)

Many thanks to Solidia for the awesome swap package I received in the mail today! She did such a great job and I love it all!

She made a beautiful quilted flower that will look wonderful with a vase of flowers in my kitchen! A matching hand towel and lovely fabric cards to go with! Some yummy scented spray, bubble bath and a candle. Not to mention Chocolate and some Lucy-esque gum! What a treat!

Thanks so much and I can't wait for the next one!

4 comments:

  1. perfection! Solidia always makes the BEST aprons and packages! It looks wonderful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! what a cute apron and my daughter is sitting here going nuts that you have baby eagle chicks. She has helped and rescued numerous birds here in Salt Lake City. She loves mommying baby raptures....She did not get the chance this year and she is quite envious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and I love "I Love Lucy". I have started collecting Lucy magnets for my refrig. Wish I was as crafty as you, but I am pretty good with photography. I am getting ready to start another blog and would like to know how you were able to put yours together. Just the fact that the middle scrolls and the sides are a still design. My Blog is www.george-cat.blogspot.com. Thanks for your help.
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great package, and that little guy looks pretty special, too. I can't tell from the picture, but does that apron have big pockets on the sides? Way too cool and useful! enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!