Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mailing Deadline Extended to 8/15

Hi ladies! I love seeing all your cute pictures and reading the fun comments!!! I am still bogged down with moving households and haven't been as active as I like to be.

Just a reminder that the mailing deadline has been extended to August 15. Please send me an email with your delivery confirmation tracking number when you mail out your package, and copy me on your thank you email when you receive your goodies.


We have one more adorable giveaway this swap! Check out this goodie from Queen Beed. She's giving us "I Love Lucy" bottlecap earrings!!!

About our Sponsor: "I have been creating jewelry for over 20 years. I love anything funky and kitsch! I can put any image on a bottle cap for earrings, a pendant, magnets, cellphone charm, whatever your heart desires! I also make bubble charms and I am commissionable for any custom beading work. Thanks so much for visiting my store!"

EVERYONE who mails before the deadline of August 15 and sends me their tracking information is entered to win these beauts. FOR EXTRA ENTRIES, please leave comments below as to your favorite item from Queen Beed. Don't you think your partner would love some of her goodies in her swap package. LEAVE A COMMENT if you purchase anything from Queen Beed and receive an extra FIVE (5) entries. LAST DAY TO COMMENT/ENTER is Sunday, August 16.

3 comments:

  1. Yea Shawnee...I needed the extra days! Just a few anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Queen Beader is so talented! i love her Hollywood icon jewelry like Audrey and James!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool stuff...I like The....Groovy Tie Dyed Bubble Charm Earrings and the Peace and Mama Earth for your Hair.
    ENJOY!
    ~Jany~
    Don't forget to "Look in the Nook"

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!