Friday, April 29, 2011

Done before.

I just ruined the apron I made I feel sick inside and have no energy to recreate what I made or time.
I was ironing it to take a pic and send it out and what do you know I burned it.
As soon as I started to freak out I spied some tea towels that I have on hand to make my Desperate house wife apron I made up a few years ago (Tutorial HERE)
So I quickly made it up tweaked it some and felt relief I actually think she will like it better than the original one I made.

I have to confess it is one of my favorite aprons.
I love the way it looks like a sundress rather than an apron.
Plus it's just kinda sassy  and sexy looking.
In a few minuets it will be on it's way.


4 comments:

  1. what a great save, lovely apron :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your mishap, but your second creation is very nice indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! All your creations are. I've been lucky to get a few of them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great tutorial! get inside girlfriend it's cold! burrr

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!