Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm Mailing tomorow!!!!





















Sew I have finished my Spring Fling Apron, and like many of you, I have had lots of fun doing all the Tuck ins and creating a fabulous apron for my Swap Partner. I can't tell you who she is, but I am pretty darn sure she will love her package. I am going to post pictures in just a moment, but first I will tell you a little bit about the tuck ins! Firstly, I found the most beautiful Vintage Hanky that has an embroidered Lillies of the Valley on one corner. Just love it. Then I made two beautiful Hot Pads...I am going to have to make some hot pads for me one of these days!!! Just can't find the time!! I bought a Journal that has pretty flowers on the front of it! I also bought three pretty flowers that have clips on the back of them! They can be used as hair clips, or on the apron I made. I am sure my partner will find a good use for them!!!...Enjoy!!!

12 comments:

  1. It's very cute. The fabrics are fabulous! Someone is going to be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet someone will be happy...really pretty things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone is going to be very happy with this one! Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This screams spring. Your partner is one lucky woman! The flowers are a fun touch too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooo! Love it!
    Lillies of the Valley could be for me "L" but not sure about the others??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty apron - I'm sure your partner will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally cure!! love that big pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute! Love the big flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that fabric...very retro! I haven't seen it yet and I absolutely love it with the polka dots!!!! Someone is going to be very lucky and very happeeeee!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!