Friday, April 22, 2011

Tuck-ins Finished


This is a first for me, but I bought all of my tuck-ins before I even found fabric for my apron.  I have been looking and looking for fabric and found nothing I liked .... until yesterday.  I love the combo, it feels fresh and spring-y.

I made the change purse last night using this tutorial, although "C" is not one of my partner's initials.  She'll have to wait and see what letter I'm using it for.


*This has NOTHING to do with aprons; but since my Amazon box is right next to the box I'm typing in and showing the book, Water for Elephants, it's reminding me that the husband and I have a hot date tonight to see this movie.  If you haven't read the book .... go read it now.  It is sooo good.  Even my man read it and loved it, hence his agreement to see it with me tonight. 

11 comments:

  1. Love the fabric! and you are right it's so fresh and springy and the coin purse is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute fabric! I also followed the same route as you and got the tuck-ins before I did the apron. I'm just waiting for the right moment to start sewing....

    LOVE the coin purse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that coin purse! awesome green lattice fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute fabric. Loved that book. I read it when I was pregnant with my twins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the apron fabric7hearts; Can't wait to see the finished apron! Darling coin purse!!

    Water for Elephants was the 1st book I read on my Nook..it was free & it was a Great read!! Loved it & want to see the movie soooo bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! Love the fabrics and yes, they are very fresh and springy! Good choices! My address is....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just go ahead and send that little coin purse to ME!!!...really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the fabrics and that is such a cute tuck in

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!