Sunday, April 3, 2011

First to give a peek ...


Well ladies .. let me be the first to give a peek at what I'm working on! I'm checking my iphone for an email on Saturday .. while driving to town. (Yes, I'm bad). And there it was .. my partner information! I drove straight to get fabric and goodies! I love the fabric I've chosen and I hope my partner does too. It is so springy! I'm showing just one of my tuckins (before it's dolled up) .. the rest will be a surprise! Felt a bit under the weather on my drive home and the remainder of the evening .. so I'll be starting tomorrow cutting and sewing! I know just the pattern I'm using .. altering it of course to match what my partner is wishing. Spring is in the air in Texas and the flowers are blooming. What a great time to garden!

9 comments:

  1. oooh..soo pretty...can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haven't even thought about it yet!! This week tho,....wooo and hooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty fabric! Love the Butterflies:)

    Went to town yesterday..thought I would get to shop for fabric...
    visited All the places the family wanted to get to & ran out of time to fabric shop:( Had lots of Fun though.
    I'll try to get to it this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely!! I bought washed and have folded my fabric, so it will be ready for the creative juices to come to me!!! No pattern usage from this lady, just pure original jen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty colors. Your way ahead of me on this swap. I haven't even figured out what type of apron I want to make let alone go to the store and purchase fabric. Good job inspiring me to get it together and get started!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So soft and feminine! great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! The hat is a great idea for a tuck-in!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!