Wednesday, April 20, 2011

yay! I did it!!

Hello everyone!

woo-hoo!! I've survived my first swap!! I really enjoyed making the apron and choosing the things to go into the package for my swap-partner. What a fun first-apron-swap experience - I'm officially *hooked*!!  (Shawnee did warn me that might happen!!)

Here's a sneak peek at  the fabrics I chose for my partner...


I folded the apron up for the picture so you can't see too much...I don't want to give it away *heehee*...my package is winging it's way to Shawnee as we speak. Be gentle Fed-ex ;)

10 comments:

  1. congrats!! and yes, addictive is putting it mildly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I am seriously missing out when I don't do a swap here. It is so much fun. Welcome to the flirty swapping family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks beautiful Kirsty!! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute fabric! I keep thinking I have more than enough aprons, but I love these swaps and can't resist signing up. It's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome to the madness! good job nice seam binding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful workmanship! Someone is going to be a very happy gardener!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your fabric choices, and yes it very addicting..I barely cook anymore for just the hubs and I, but I love my aprons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I had fun on my first one too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yup...I've done a few now...and they are so addicting! The only cure is...ummmm...sign up for another swap!

    PS. your apron looks like it will make someone very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Extremely addicting! Welcome to the club :-)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!