Wednesday, April 13, 2011

So I am starting over!

I had some fabric, liked it - didn't "love" it. I surveyed a few of my peeps on Facebook about it and we all kinda agreed, the accent fabric (purple dots) just wasn't doing it. The other options was just sooo dang bright!



Then Karen said I should visit M&L Fabrics. That has been my undoing ladies! Floor to Ceiling (almost anyway) of fabric - at prices from $1.00/yard on up. After an hour of just being dumb struck, I did end up at the cutting table because everyone needs 5 yards of orange gingham. Really!

Long story short - I have fabric for my partners apron its seersucker too!. Hopefully, it will turn out adorable and springy and happy and cheerful and all those good spring fling adjectives that escape me this early in the morning. Must need another cup o' joe.

10 comments:

  1. Love your choices!! I Liked the Bright yellows & oranges too...but the seersucker is a Fun addition!! Love it♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love! I can't wait to see what it looks like :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your combos always amaze me, I would never think of them and they always seem to work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I would have known about that fabric store when I was in Anaheim last week!! My husband is probably very grateful that I didn't. Great fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. M&L Fabrics is my home away from home! I love that place. Love your fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. $1.00 a yard, wow what a deal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I had more choice to buy fabric here. All I know of is Joann's and I know that there are some great online stores, but I like to see and touch the actual fabric. Great choices btw.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fabric stash! I can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the fabric!......Pssst...Karen...you wren't supposed to let our secret fabric place be known!!! LOL! It IS overwhelming the first time you go there! Glad you got to experience it!!! Love your fabric choices!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love M&L. Great fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!