Friday, April 22, 2011

Springy Pocket Apron

The apron for my partner is all finished...I thought the perfect one for spring would be one with pockets that could hold either kitchen utensils or gardening tools.

It is a shorter apron, so my partner wants to garden she can have this on and not have to worry about crawling all over it (at least that is my hope).

I appliqued a matching flower on the body of the apron and added a cute little ruffle.

My granddaughter is helping me come up with some of the tuck ins, but I will let my partner show those to you as I don't want to give to much away!

6 comments:

  1. You girls are "sew" talented! I love drooling over your beautiful apron creatures. What a grand helper you have in the GD. Happy Easter to you and have a terrific weekend. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome you involve the kiddos. Sure is a great influence to teach them the craft of sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it - it's a perfect apron for gardening OR spring cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Lovely!!! I have no little ones that would want to help me, except very little boys, and they are all boy if you know what I mean!!!!! So I think you are very lucky to get help!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!