Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My apron is finally finished


I have finished my apron and it goes in tomorrows Overnite mail to Shawnee. Due to unforseen medical complications I am late but hoping I will get to play again sometime. I am really proud of this apron and I made it reversible. I am showing one side that could go to almost any of you, the other side is a secret because I think if my partner sees it she will know it is for her.

I am pretty sure she will like all her goodies.

Barbara in Amarillo

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, such a pretty apron! Hope you are feeling better!

    PS Is the apron coming to me!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice apron....and reversible is such a plus!!! Hope you are doing much better and will join us again sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!