Saturday, April 30, 2011

I have been SPOILED!

Last night I came home to several packages and a note from a good friend. It was a good mail day- Not even one bill! Anyway, I had a box from Mary Lea! I was so excited to open it. Look at what I saw!


Look at all that goodness! She really set the bar high for swappers. What swap box doesn't like to have chocolate in it?


I GOT THE BUTTERFLY PIN CUSHION. I LOVE IT!.
Can you believe that the little soap and lotion in the bag are my favorite scent? I mean really - how did she do that?

And look at these - I got a hoot outta these!


Here are my initials:






I love all of them!

But wait we're not done - I bet you all want to see the apron too don't you? I saved the best for last!


I asked for an Easter apron (did not think Easter would pass on me i guess) and it didn't stop me from wearing it to make dinner last night either! Last year Regena sent me a cute Christmas apron, so I got the idea I would gather up aprons for each holiday - so now I have Easter!

Thank you Mary Lea for sending me so much love in the swap box! It really is all wonderful and I appreciate all your work and time to put it together for me.

8 comments:

  1. Amy, you hit the jackpot! Love everything you received!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah you! yeah mary lea! yea bug pincushion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Lea you really did an amazing job and Amy you scored girly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful swap package!! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Bug pin cushion! Lucky you, what a great package!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teriffic package!! Great Job Mary Lea! Amy you are a very special swapping partner! Mary Lea just proved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the purple apron and the package, what a great package!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!